Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    console ban and account ban ? that's a bit harsh.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, it seems so. I'm really sorry for those who played fair and were banned. But cheaters deserved that...

If you haven't accessed I recommend you to follow my instructions above to avoid your PSN account AND PS3 CONSOLE to be banned. Maybe for some reason one day you'd like to sell it, and having it banned is a great loss.
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 11-13-2012 at 12:12 PM

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i dont have a psn account and never signed up, hopefully they cant detect from getting updates , its the only online activity my ps3 does. i did install the tv apps but i think i'll leave them alone for now. lol

Now I wonder the following: is Sony banning CFW consoles with Internet access even if you do not sign-in to PSN? Maybe you get connected to Sony servers and they "pre-ban" your console before you sign in to any PSN account from that PS3, and then you'll receive the email.

Then in that case the only solution would be to disable Internet access completely from your console.

I understand accounts being banned, how is it Sony can permanently ban a console when we have access to almost everything system related?

Banned User
    i assume somehow they must be able to read individual console keys. and ban its access, if not then no idea, cos youd just be able to undo anything theyve done to console. so the ban has to be from the server end somehow.

maybe theyve had a sneaky little ace card embeded into the firmware for ages. and just never needed to use it.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-13-2012 at 12:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You know Mr Prince Valiant SONY can brick & kill your PS3 System or no?

Well now I saw this coming did any one else?

so anyone actually got banned yet or is this just the warning?

As far as I know only two people have gotten banned one here on this forum for hacking the other person I know in real life... he got banned for playing Black Ops 2 before it was out.

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News