Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Rebug can spoof your psid and air chaos can patch your mac. Or try psid 1.6 but it won't work on any firmware above cfw above rebug 355.3 because the console id and psid are in different locations.

Also the claim in op is incorrect once you get banned theres no way back I have tried, it just throws up new errors.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is it still working or i just got banned ?

Sponsored Links

Joining the banned club!

Sponsored Links
    Today I have joined the banned club for PSN. My ps3 console and account were banned by Sony as of 5:45pm PST. I am a little irritated by it but I understand why I was banned. No idea what to do with my CFW Ps3 now.

If you was cheatin take what you get... swallow what pride you got and move on

Was not cheating was using netflix.

Firmware version? (Eg: 4.21 REX, 4.30 rogero, 3.55 Kmeaw, etc) have you cheated at all? Multiman normal or stealth? modded prx's? torrented ps3 games?

IMO this should be something everyone who's banned should post.

I was using Rogero CFW 4.3 v2 or w/e the latest is and I have Multiman normal. I have never cheated in a game or modded my prx's. I had several backed up games I borrowed from friends.

Did you play COD black ops 2? Because it's a known issue that Activision somehow detects you are playing in a cfw console and you'll be banned if you play it online (even if you have not cheated).

Quote Originally Posted by PS3fan35 View Post
    Did you play COD black ops 2? Because it's a known issue that Activision somehow detects you are playing in a cfw console and you'll be banned if you play it online (even if you have not cheated).
    anyone please?

Quote Originally Posted by PS3fan35 View Post
    I did play Black Ops 2 when it came out, but I only played online once that was like 4 days after I bought it.

Sponsored Links
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News