Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No Cheating EVER! Never have!

-The only game I have been playing a lot is Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Online) Been playing for like 2+Weeks.
    -Then BO:2 came out and waited about a week after it hit stores, and decided to try it. Received Sever Unavailable and was NEVER able to go online with that game. Played Once! (Offline)
    -Normal MM, nothing stealthed, nothing ninja, spoofed to 4.31.

This is a Permanent Ban on the Console. I will look into MAC changing and Possibly Console ID Changing. Any useful links would be great.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When Sony feels like It, you can get banned even If you never play a game. A forum mod here (StanSmith I believe) got banned like that, so did a friend.

You're wrong, Sony most likely have the tools to detect what's installed in your PS3 and If you're on CFW or OFW.

When I play online I use the BD and not MultiMan's backup. I know lot's of people here just pirate and don't own the actual game, but If you do then use It for online play. I don't use any homebrews when I'm online too. Sony probably can easily detect me even by doing that, but I think It could be a nice way to not call too much attention.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can i jailbreak my ps3 320 gb 4.31 if i can and get mutiman? let me know i only have 30 min

No you can't, you downgrade it 1st. Then you can JB it...

bo2 definitely seems to be a ban risk, did you get banned from psn or is it you just cant get on the bo2 servers and still on psn?, did you have internet connected at any time b4 or after u had a game running? as far as mac addy and unbanning, i ran accross this, never tried it and don't know: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/c...ng-mac-on-cfw/

and this , again never tried: http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...-ps3-ban-wave/

i'm sure they can, and i actually own most of the disks i played online, i don't see it as any safer tho, i'm just saying... seems like the people sony is banning is cheaters and bo2 players the most, and taking whatever safe precautions you can helps, if you show as homebrew to other players, or cheat, they can get you banned easier

Quote Originally Posted by scott7seven View Post
    i'm sure they can, and i actually own most of the disks i played online, i don't see it as any safer tho, i'm just saying... seems like the people sony is banning is cheaters and bo2 players the most, and taking whatever safe precautions you can helps, if you show as homebrew to other players, or cheat, they can get you banned easier
    Using MultiMan will show on the logs you ran MultiMan and the game, using the disc will show you ran the game, so yeah, It probably does make a difference, Sony can easily see by that what's backup and what isn't.

Since PSN is free, Sony probably has quite a limited budget to work on this, ending up with a small team and not capable of searching all of the PSN accounts for suspicious activities, so I agree that using cheats and playing popular games (uncharted 3, CoD, BF, etc...) highly increases the chances of getting banned, It just calls too much attention.

nice to know, never knew if you changed the sfo in multiman or if you were in game before internet, mm showed on there logs, i use a lot of disks anyway, dont use cheats, but yea , your right, they r probably a small band of japanese college students monitoring the games sony is still making good money on, when they arn't on wallstreet protesting cause they have to pay back loans they take out like everyone else lol

i'm assuming things like ps ninja and stuff are pretty worthless then, but then, if they see you actively playing mm instead of having to go thru logs, guess increases the danger, hmm, does it show while your playing, or would sony have to go back thru logs to see mm, never tested it?

what about netflix, basically my onlining is netflix and disks, how safe is that, and yea its a paid subscription lol

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News