Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    quick question i dont play online but my ps3 signs in when booted up can ya still get banned that way i use rebug 4.21.1 cfw

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is recommendable playing with PSNinja?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's kind of ridiculous, you buy a car, yea you can mod the engine all you want, make better, faster, do things it cant normally do, same thing with your ps3, its your property once you buy it, what your saying is you cant take your ps3 and hit someone over the head with it till they bleed, no you cant, but yes , you buy a product, you can tear it apart and turn it into a fm radio if you want

me, i own my games, i play them online, i can't now, i like a better system that lets me do things i normally can't, as long as i'm not stealing anything, that's my right, sony banning people just for modding a system they own, because they think with no proof they are playing pirated software, is not legal no matter their tos, they will be sued, it it not illegal to mod something you bought, sony owns no part of whats in that box once you buy it...

on one more note, yea, psn is their service, i guess they can make rules if u want to use it, but... if you dont try to sign into psn, and they inspect to see if you have cfw when you boot up and thru your internet connection, thats invasion of privacy, thats your internet isp, they have no right to inspect your property thru an isp you pay for, your isp is not their service to to observe your property, and if they bannat random, thats discrimination, looks like sony is leaving themselves open to a lot of different kind of lawsuits, i'll join those suits and buy the new xbox whenever it comes out with part of my settlement lol, oh, and il play it on my month long vacation to tahiti they'll be paying for
    Last edited by scott7seven; 11-16-2012 at 12:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1979 View Post
    quick question i dont play online but my ps3 signs in when booted up can ya still get banned that way i use rebug 4.21.1 cfw
    There is a small chance of getting banned if you have a CFW console. There is a huge chance of getting banned if you connect to PSN.
    There is even a bigger chance of getting banned if you play online games like COD BO2 Multiplayer.

I recommend if you have CFW installed then NEVER connect to PSN. Thats the only way to not get banned. Dont forget they ban your account not just your console.

I agree with you. We don't know what they see and how they detect CFW but I'm sure there are ways they can find out. I have a ps3 on OFW for anything I play online like BO2. My CFW I stay offline but I got connected a few times to sync trophies then get right back off and don't sign in often.

they cant stop new cfw /jb so no choice but put the wave of bans on to stop online,works for majority of us most of us have 1 for online and one or 2 more to play around with ,good to know but wont be slowing anything down

Update: I'm still online w/ no ban. Rogero 4.30 v 1.00. I have no problems so far with logging in to PSN and playing most games but cant seem to get on the server for Black Ops II, not sure if it's my firmware being blocked by BO2 or the fact that even legit consoles are having trouble with connecting on Black Ops II, as much as i wanna play BO2 i'm gonna quit trying cause my hacked Xbox got banned and quit playing back-ups when MW3 forced a silent update on it so I'm sure Treyarch has someone working for them that is working on a way to do the same to a PS3!

ps3 wont auto update unless you have it checked, it will ask, so dont see how they can force a silent update without you accepting it

Quote Originally Posted by Jsin View Post
    Update: I'm still online w/ no ban. Rogero 4.30 v 1.00. I have no problems so far with logging in to PSN and playing most games but cant seem to get on the server for Black Ops II, not sure if it's my firmware being blocked by BO2 or the fact that even legit consoles are having trouble with connecting on Black Ops II, as much as i wanna play BO2 i'm gonna quit trying cause my hacked Xbox got banned and quit playing back-ups when MW3 forced a silent update on it so I'm sure Treyarch has someone working for them that is working on a way to do the same to a PS3!
    I would not log out... Cause if you do then you probably be banned

Quote Originally Posted by scott7seven View Post
    ps3 wont auto update unless u have it checked, it will ask, so dont see how they can force a silent update without you accepting it
    They don't even need to force an update... it is highly possible they can remotely execute some code with HV privileges and brick your console, if they want.

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News