Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by james194zt View Post
    For those wondering... If you want to keep network access on your PS3 BUT prevent it going home to Sony simply change your DNS settings to a fake address in your home network. This prevents it looking up names on the Internet so it will not be able to look up $ony servers.

Simples
    please show how

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No ban here yet been playing MW3 and Madden 13. Haven't played Black Ops 2 online since it seems to be the game that is being talked about the most. I read a thread on another forum that mentioned that Treyarch is actually monitoring their own servers for hackers, and states that anyone with modified consoles, controllers or people exploiting glitches would be banned from the server and reported to Sony, Xbox or Steam

Rogero CFW 4.30 v1.00 FTW
    Last edited by Jsin; 11-14-2012 at 11:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Haha, 100% chance that someone will get banned before the year is over. It's inevitable.

Yeah I'm sure lots of people will be banned and I'm probably one of them lol. Not really worried about it since I haven't had PSN access since Sony updated from 3.55 to 3.56. I'm really just testing my luck to see if they are really banning people with CFW or just the ones that have been reported for playing games online early or cheating.

We all know that we are taking a risk of being banned at any time if we are connected to the internet, I'm just happy with all the new things happening in the PS3 scene, It's nice being able to go to your local game store and pick up a new release without worrying if you will be able to find a patch for it later!

I'll be sure to give an update if/when i do get banned, I play online with my Xbox and PC so i'm really just using the playstation online to be a guinea pig and see if i get banned for CFW without using cheats or playing early releases
    Last edited by Jsin; 11-15-2012 at 12:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Jsin View Post
    No ban here yet been playing MW3 and Madden 13. Haven't played Black Ops 2 online since it seems to be the game that is being talked about the most. I read a thread on another forum that mentioned that Treyarch is actually monitoring their own servers for hackers, and states that anyone with modified consoles, controllers or people exploiting glitches would be banned from the server and reported to Sony, Xbox or Steam

Rogero CFW 4.30 v1.00 FTW
    I bought Black Ops 2 today and I played 3 hours online a mix of Zombie/Regular multiplayer jsut fine no ban and no suspension.

Thanks for the feedback Djmatrix32 and hope you continue to have the same luck I'm gonna buy BO2 and give it a try in a couple of days as well. I personally think this is a scare tactic from big bad Sony just like they did when 3.55 got hacked. I haven't heard of anyone getting banned that wasn't cheating or playing BO2 before the official release date.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT saying it's safe to play online, i'm just saying i think it's a hoax and don't really care if i get banned! I just see lots of forums with peoples opinions (hackers vs. non-Hackers) and not many people reporting on their results so I will try and report back as much as possible and let people know my results and whether i get banned or not. FTW Rogero 4.30 and online daily with no ban or suspension yet!

Forgot to say I am on Rogero 4.30 v1.0 and still using PSN. I do agree I think it's more or less a scare tactic from Sony to stop people from using PSN.

i play cod bo2 online for 2 hour in my cfw 3.55 spoofer... nothing happen.. play well so far

That guy is from Treyarch or Sony. He must be.

Played Resident Evil 6 online for almost 3 hours on REX 4.21 CFW and no ban or suspend error.

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News