Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I prefer Nvidia. Ati is horrible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone wanna bet how many years (if at all) it will take to crack the machine after it's out ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I agree, I really hope they make some kind of "expansion" to the PS4. Lol no, not like the Sega Megadrive/Genesis where at the end of its life it looked like a behemoth. What I mean is adding like a small slot where you can add more RAM in the future. NVIDIA all the way, I've never liked ATI cards (although I do have one on my HTPC cause its cheaper haha)

I don't know about you guys, but the PS4 could take years to get released and I wouldn't mind since I still have a huge backlog of PS3 games lol.

i'm in 2 minds. while i want the ps4 soon i know the longer the more advanced it will be,in theory anyways it should be. all i know is ive got one in the bag at launch and i cant wait.on the other hand i may get a 720 or pc depending on what the price and offerings are. i can't wait for ps4news.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zentsuken View Post
    I agree, I really hope they make some kind of "expansion" to the PS4. Lol no, not like the Sega Megadrive/Genesis where at the end of its life it looked like a behemoth. What I mean is adding like a small slot where you can add more RAM in the future. NVIDIA all the way, I've never liked ATI cards (although I do have one on my HTPC cause its cheaper haha)

I don't know about you guys, but the PS4 could take years to get released and I wouldn't mind since I still have a huge backlog of PS3 games lol.
    Specs are usually very close for cards in the same range. The only major difference is that nVidia cards have CUDA and PhysX. I'm an ATI man myself, their cards eat less power.

As a software engineer, OpenCL is the way to go when it comes to parallel programming. So ATi is a very good choice. Nvidia on the other hand haven't been good for the last 3 years or so, and CUDA/Stream is a pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i hope it has bc also for ps 1 2 n 3 .. bf3 is amazing on pc running full capabilities. i love it on ps3 but its a different game. you gotta see that the ps3 is old now in terms of power. i wish they make ps4 upgradable so it doesn't become obsolete.. the differnce between pc n ps3 is massive imo. lets just hope its better than we can hope for, and no ylod..
    One reason I prefer consoles over PCs is that I don't need to upgrade it every 6 months or so, the games already cost a fortune anyway.

i agree. i will always play consoles i'm just sick of my mates giving me crap about how great there graphics are on pc.. LOL

Lol, the graphics can be as good as the graphics on the PS2 and I'll still play if the game is fun.

Let's just hope it has a proper graphics card this time and that they don't pull an MS and use an entry level GPU like a 6670... which is 2010 technology and a fraction as powerful as the 6970... which is in turn stomped by the 7970. Let's also hope they decide to include some RAM this time, especially considering DDR3 costs less than dirt right now.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News