Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't understand. If it's such a good result for fold at home, why stop it? It's a pity.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How can they take about Life With Playstation?!?!? NOO I may have been like the only one who used it, that and FatH. They passed the time so well D: Imma bring it back @.@

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I have updated the main article with the download links as 4.30 is now live along with some decrypted details at the bottom.. will continue to update it as more details are available.

what a shame. i'm so sick of updating everything all the time and i hate the new store. i'll not buy anything there now as its garbage as the whole ps3 is becoming. just as killzone hd came out too. oh well. go broke sony. very annoyed and dissatisfied customer.

Elser well said man. I'm starting to hate everything that sony is doing now. Matter of fact i won't update my PS3 now.

me too, wont update to my third ps3

wait for the experts to test it, first, did sony added a new security to run the game or not...
    Last edited by kalberto; 10-24-2012 at 08:17 AM

I would say no as it's been just a few hours since 4.30 was released and the 4.30 appldr has already been decrypted (at bottom of article).

Banned User
    the more features sony remove or block, the more cfw users they create. if they had just left other os alone chances are it would have been a lot longer before it was hacked.

serves them right they do it to themselves.

Judging by the scene news, this week, looks like a major storm just hit Sony's fan. I'm on 4.21 but I need to update, since I'm a PSN Plus member. KOF XIII, here I go. I'll buy another ps3 sometime in the future, to play with these new tools. Thanks for all the work of PS3 News staff on keeping it updated almost instantly. Keep it up, guys.

Peace.

i opened 4.30 applder in hex editor but it seems after 3.60 sony ecrypted the erk and riv keys gonna need a way to decrypt them someone already knows how though cause the resident evil 6 reboot fix was released and also 3.60 keys were released and they were encrypted in appldr too, i found these show up in scetool from 4.30 appldr:

[Register or Login to view code]

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News