Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44



  1. #11
    Registered User platinumdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am getting some error: Remote Play with Playstation 3 could not be launched because an unexpected error occurred.(0x80004005).

    I am even running it an a 2009 Sony VAIO.

    Also AVG is freaking out about a file that came with it.

  2. #12
    Junior Member xrayglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    63
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by platinumdragon View Post
    I am getting some error: Remote Play with Playstation 3 could not be launched because an unexpected error occurred.(0x80004005).

    I am even running it an a 2009 Sony VAIO.

    Also AVG is freaking out about a file that came with it.
    lol cause it uses rootkit methods. There is already a portable suite being tested on other systems, will probably be published in the next day or two.

  3. #13
    Registered User platinumdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayglasses View Post
    lol cause it uses rootkit methods. There is already a portable suite being tested on other systems, will probably be published in the next day or two.
    Well hopefully a version that works out for me will be released soon. I could definitely see myself using this a lot.

  4. #14
    Registered User livpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    211

    Question

    any reason why its windows 7 only? i'm sure it could work on an XP with a few changes?

  5. #15
    Senior Member GrandpaHomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,316
    Umm - my Vaio P-series is still on Windows crappy Vista as it was originally shipped with so I might finally bite the bullet and upgrade it although no real rush here as none of my PS3 will go anywhere near to fw 3.30 any time soon anyway.

  6. #16
    Registered User Batman3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    I want this software, it should work everywhere.. I mean why only SONY's PC's?

  7. #17
    Senior Member jabberosx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    198
    So that you buy Sony PC.. same reason folks who buy bravia 3d TV's will get free/early access to motorstrom 3d beta its just marketing by Sony.

  8. #18
    Junior Member xrayglasses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by jabberosx View Post
    So that you buy Sony PC.. same reason folks who buy bravia 3d TV's will get free/early access to motorstrom 3d beta its just marketing by Sony.
    vendor lock

    Supposedly someone has already patched stuff and has had it running on some other systems, it does use features specific to windows 7 though, like kernel level features. You could VM it in XP.

  9. #19
    Registered User Batman3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14
    I think 3D games will fail, 3D is supposed to be for movies only.

  10. #20
    Registered User humi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman3000 View Post
    I think 3D games will fail, 3D is supposed to be for movies only.
    OT, but why??

 

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News