Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Sony PS3 Releases to Arrive in January 2010

Sponsored Links
    With the new year upon us, PS3Center.net (linked above) has compiled a list of Sony PS3 releases slated to arrive on consoles in January, 2010.

Below is the list of PlayStation 3 games to look forward to this month, to quote:

January 5:

- Darksiders
    - Bayonetta

January 7:

- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond (PSN)

January 12:

- Army of Two: The 40th Day
    - Vancouver 2010

January 19:

- Dark Void

January 26:

- M.A.G. (PS3 Exclusive)

Sony PS3 Releases to Arrive in January 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Well, its not like anyone will be buying Bayonetta for this console.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Erm, why not?

whats wrong with it?

yeah, why not?

bayonetta is a cool game, a bit to intense for me but, i might buy it once the price drops.

Bayonetta is getting crazy bad reviews because of technical problems porting it to the PS3.

Don't be fooled by the demo (which plays from the hdd). The retail game plays completely from the disc (with no option to install to hdd). The major complaint is lag/loading.

There's tons of videos and reviews about it on youtube.

This was going to be a 'day 1' game for me, until I saw what a poor job Sega did porting this over.

Maybe if it's possible to patch these problems, I'll get the game.
    Last edited by Pretikewl; 01-03-2010 at 08:39 PM

Can't wait for MAG, the BETA goes live today. I hope its as good as the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by heartagram62 View Post
    Can't wait for MAG, the BETA goes live today. I hope its as good as the hype.
    same here mate, do you know how to get in the beta? i assume i'm definitely too late now.

I think I'll buy Vancouver 2010 or Army of two.. I'll be patient and see what's coming more but thanks for the info.

the mag beta is actually open, so all you have to do is look for it in the PS store. its not that good though, I was very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by AllyOmega View Post
    the mag beta is actually open, so all you have to do is look for it in the PS store. its not that good though, I was very disappointed.
    Its not how good it is, its actually the tecnology and the 256 people gaming together that makes it impressive and I hope they sell this tecnology to the likes of IW and the next call of duty could be mind blowing...

On the other hand bayonetta for the ps3 is getting really bad reviews and if you have a 360 you should get it for the 360. Now a lot of good games are coming out in the next month too like bioshock 2, and we are getting final fantasy and white knight chronicles in march so dont go out and spend all your money.

Also we had a great run in autumn with the releases and exclusives like god of war collection, uncharted 2, and some other great gems that are multiplatform like borderlands and mw2. So many games, so little time, Im almost done with my platinum trophy on mw2
    Last edited by adrianc1982; 01-04-2010 at 05:02 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News