With [Register or Login to view links] flying ever closer to release, PlayStation 3 owners are dying to know if the game will be worth their [Register or Login to view links] (or sixty if you're going retail). Sony is kicking the hype to 11, beginning with an absolutely massive frequently asked question list at the [Register or Login to view links].Sponsored Links
[Register or Login to view links]
Warhawk director Dylan Jobe took the time to answer this wildly large group of questions. Here we present some of the more important questions with truncated answers:
- Is the headset a limited time kinda thing? -- "No, not to my knowledge... At the end of the day it will depend on things like the contract with Jabra, Sales, etc."
- Can multiple PSN accounts be logged-in at the same time during split-screen gameplay? -- "No. When you engage split-screen, the Warhawk real-time creates a temporary guest account."
- Will there be downloadable content in the future? -- "...rest assured that if the player-community wants new content, we'll be developing it!"
- Can you play on your PS3 while you host a game server on the same PS3? -- "Yes. We call this a 'player server.' This mode supports 24-players *and* up to 4-way split."
- Does Warhawk support the XMB buddy list? -- "Of course any 'buddy' that you have in the XMB will show up in your 'Warhawk Buddy Page.' From there you will see if they are online and what game they are in."
- If I buy the retail version, do I have to have the Blu-ray in my PS3 to run Warhawk? -- Yes... But hey, one of the many advantages of the BD is that when you power-up your PS3 you can boot directly into the game."
The full FAQ contains many more questions and some more elaboration on the ones we have here, so check it out, and if you're just dying for more Warhawk info, read up with [Register or Login to view links].
Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!