Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i've installed this and media center isn't picking the playtv up as a device, i'm using windows xp media center edition, if anyone can recommend another program i would be more than happy to use that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I personally use "PS3 Media Server".

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    hey i'm on xp, how do i get windows media centre?

has any one got this going with Windows 7 64-bit? I downloaded the 64bit driver files from pinnacle by changing the URL and overwrote PCTVDiB64.inf with the supplied PCTVDiB.inf

32-bit doesn't work either..

Lightbulb

Use this link: [Register or Login to view links] and download the driver for PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick (2001e) then replace dib file works for me.

Anyone know if there is an alternate driver to the pinacle one that works? Am trying to stream live tv on my network with dvb TVsource but the program won't tune in any channels.

Hi All,

Noob here. What do i have to do when i have the driver?? How do i overwrite the file??

Cheers

Edit: Got it sorted. Works well. Nice to be able to use it on the PC. Not sure how much I will use it but a great cheat! thanks.

I guess i could plug the Play TV into the laptop when i leave in the morning and Team Viewer into it from work and watch telly!!
    Last edited by Triumph3; 04-13-2010 at 02:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how can i install it on windows 7 64 bit

while adding the drivers it tells me that it is not compatible with 64 bit, that's cause i think the driver is for 32 bit. thanks

Looking back through the comments, I saw several people asking about which program to use with PlayTV on Windows XP. I had trouble finding a program that works.

I eventually found that MediaPortal works with PlayTV. I hope this helps someone.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234