Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony PlayStation Plus: Saints Row: The Third Free for Members

Sponsored Links
    Sony PlayStation Digital Platforms Community Manager Morgan Haro announced that Saints Row: The Third is now free for PS Plus Members!

To quote: After an incredible week at E3, we're back in action with our noses to the grindstone, so to speak.

You likely saw the announcements that touched on PlayStation Plus, and we're looking forward to sharing more news with you in the coming months on PS Plus and the benefits of one membership across PS3, PS Vita, and now PS4; of which we confirmed will have an Instant Game Collection.

Of course, we're still bringing you new content every week in PS Plus, and this week is no exception. With tomorrow's PlayStation Store update, you'll have access to the critically acclaimed Saints Row: The Third on PS3, and the anime stylized PSP action game Gods Eater Burst (compatible on PS Vita); both free with your PS Plus membership. Read on, and let us know what you think!

June 18th PlayStation Plus Update

Saints Row: The Third (PS3)

PSN Price: $39.99, Free for PS Plus members
    Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you.

The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute. Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to a new city.

Gods Eater Burst (PSP, Compatible on PS Vita)

PSN Price: $19.99, Free for PS Plus members
    In Gods Eater Burst, the earth is plagued by altered beasts known as Aragami. The player is a new member of an elite force created to wield the God Arc (the only weapon capable of killing the Aragami) and devour the hostile gods.

The player's mission is to defeat the Aragami and gather material from them for research, but the player soon will realize they are being drawn into a giant conspiracy that will irreversibly alter the fate of humanity

Last Chance (Leaving on 6/25)

Instant Game Collection
    Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
    Vanquish

Discounts
    HAMILTON'S GREAT ADVENTURE
    DRAW SLASHER

You'll find all the content detailed above with their Plus benefits active when the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow.

Sony PlayStation Plus: Saints Row: The Third Free for Members

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i thought they would have given better games away for e3. oh well. better than nothing i guess. at least i got x com. have the rest already

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hate the Vita releases. I ran out of space (1GB left) and I need to purchase the games on cartridge.

I hope that everyone picked up Saints Row the Third. While some people don't like it for being less serious than it's predecessor, it's one of my favorite games. The story isn't brilliant, but the co-op play is really fun if you just take it as a sandbox game. I'm pretty impressed by how they often have something to do for the second player in activities/storyline tasks too, such as keeping the tiger calm, while the player 1 drives.

Amazing game!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News