Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony: PlayStation 3 Console is Not Just for Games Anymore

Sponsored Links
    Sony's PlayStation 3 Marketing Manager Kim Nguyen announced that starting tonight their [Register or Login to view links] campaign officially launches, with our first airing on [Register or Login to view links].

To quote: When the Video Delivery Service launched on July 15th, we broadened our content offering to include TV shows and movies to make the PS3 the total entertainment package.

With nearly 1000 full-length movies and 2700 TV episodes for download onto the PS3 or PSP, the Video Delivery Service brings you digital entertainment right into your living room (popcorn not included). So check out great titles like The Dark Knight, Hancock, Iron Man, Family Guy, and much more.

2c22b8bf

The TV spot uses humor to convey that the PS3 is not just a gaming machine but also a "movie downloading machine" when a guy tries to win over his skeptical girlfriend.

You'll have to watch the TV spot to find out how this classic guy vs. girl face-off plays out to see who wins in the end. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    download movies ? you must be kidding. the wifi is so slow i can't even stand browsing the internet with it, let alone downloading games or movies. And that is with a broadband connection coming into the router that averages 4 mbps. Trying to dload a ps3 update via wifi is cruel and unusual punishment.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mine has never been just a games machine, it was mainly purchased as both a games machine and a blu ray player. If it was not for the blu ray i may have ended up with an xbox.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News