Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony to Open a European PSN Video Store on November 18, 2009

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony announced that Europeans are finally getting an official PlayStation Network Video Store, similar to the North American PSN service.

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe have confirmed that the European PlayStation Network Video Delivery Service will commence on November 18, which is next Wednesday.

To quote from Kotaku (linked above): "To begin with, it'll be available only for customers in the UK, Germany, France and Spain, with the service slated to roll out into other territories throughout 2010.

Some of the movies available on day 1 include: Angels and Demons; Bruno; The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe; Crank 2; The Dark Knight; Dead Space: Downfall; Gran Torino; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix; National Treasure; Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl; Public Enemies; Star Trek; Terminator Salvation; Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen; Valkyrie; and X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

Sony to Open a European PSN Video Store on November 18, 2009

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wonder if you will be able to have audio in different languages... Could be a challenge for any streaming service but I hope it can handle it.
    Switching languages while watching would be great!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How about a Canadian video store on PSN. We're as dedicated to PlayStation as our southern counterpart. Stop keeping us out of the loop. First with the video store and now with Netflix!!

about time.. cant wait for this. i wonder if they will have the usa shows before their on air in uk

i dont think they will shame lol

Thumbs Down

This is really taking way too much time, and STILL no love for the canadians.

Yeah really, they say similar to the north american video store. Canadians don't have all except for movie and game trailers and crappy xgame highlights.

Brilliant news, but I'm already heavily invested in BluRays, so it is a bit late for me...

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News