Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    omfg.... cant wait to buy the move. im waiting for it since i saw the video about this and that sony made coop with nintendo to bring some nice wii games to the ps3.

i hope this will come to the christmas time.

bah i love it already

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarotoks View Post
    Technically, they said "under 100$" (which means 99.99$ ) for a bundle including the playstation Eye, a Move controller, a motion sub-controller, and a game.
    I'm not sure if it does include the motion sub-controller. I've read over the release notes and it just say Playstation Move and nothing about the Move subcontroller. But I hope it does include it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    not bad at all, let's see is better than the nitendo wii?

looks nice but this seriously limits the number of players.

1 Move + 1 Nunchuck = 2 of the 7 Bluetooth devices

So 3 players max, which is why they didn't show a 4th. Even less if you have to have a SIXAXIS or DUALSHOCK3 Paired too. That would make 3 devices per player. Hopefully they can find a way to overcome the Bluetooth 7 limitation because the more accesories they release the less we can add.

Worse case scenario (unrealistic):

1 Move + 1 Nunchuck + 1 DualShock3 + 1 Wireless Keypard = 4 for 1 player.

Quote Originally Posted by zefie View Post
    looks nice but this seriously limits the number of players.

1 Move + 1 Nunchuck = 2 of the 7 Bluetooth devices

So 3 players max, which is why they didn't show a 4th.
    It does say in the key features bit: o Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 system

however, it's unclear if that means just four of the move controllers and not including the sub-controller.
    so best case scenario is three players with move controller and sub, and one player with just move controller.
    worst case is two players with both move and sub controllers.

hmm i really want to know what nintendo finds about this..

now lets wait for zelda on the ps3

The press release implies that the sub-controller is intended for a subset of games. I expect most games will be fine with just the 'Move'. Why would someone need to have the DS3 still connected? They specifically state that all of the DS3 controls will be on the Move + sub-controller. What games are still available that allow 4 players at the same time? It's hard enough trying to find games that allow 2 players to play together...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News