Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OMFG this seems like a fricken true setup, Sony you liars you shut it down trying to blame hackers on purpose. When it was your employees that gave you a two week notice and they took it to an advantage to make you suffer from this. Now you see this as a big jump to make an ID theft program in PS3? And expect us to wanna pay for that when all this was a lie? Frik you Sony.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Canadians like me still don`t get anything back when our money and identities are stolen.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "As a company we - and I - apologize for the inconvenience and concern caused by this attack."

But you're *still* not sorry about improperly securing your systems or customer data? Sony's sorry about our "inconvenience" and our feelings over the attack? No - you should be sorry for letting it happen. You should be sorry for not alerting users of a potential disclosure sooner. You should be sorry for allowing our data to be taken. You should be sorry for *your* mistakes.

You don't get it, Sony...you messed up. No security is foolproof, but don't act like you didn't screw up. Quit trying to deflect and scapegoat, and "man-up" to your problems.

I will never give them my personal or account information again! They say that itīs a miner problem for them, that they were hacked! never never. They don't care about you..

Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    Can i just say this on behalf of all non US resident individuals... I've got nothing against americans , but Sony - FFS what about the rest of the planet!

"Soon" ?? - not soon enough if you ask me.

PS3 / Sony: It only does PR, Security, the truth... BADLY
    its disgusting eh!! too bad if youre a lowly australian customer like me.. Lol i honestly have not even had my email to update me to the fact this happened..even my friend has who set up psn like about 2 weeks before this happened.. and hasn't been on psn except for vidzone.. all i can say i hope they can prove they did inform me if there is a lawsuit in australia..

what is the tweets tab about.. another new feature eh.. is it for general or subject related etc..
    Last edited by elser1; 05-06-2011 at 03:45 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LoL.... they are giving you free stuff.. so many people still whining over Sony suing Geo while back.

They offer it, because they want the customers to feel secure. I think, they offer it, ehmm, yeah, 2 months too late ?!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    what is the tweets tab about.. another new feature eh.. is it for general or subject related etc..
    Yep, it is basically a microforum that pulls our topics in for discussion in Twitterland with users from here and abroad... I believe it takes a bit to be activated though (when it is, you should see the bottom part of the box become populated) but for an example of what an active one looks like see theirs here: tweetboard.com/alpha/

yeah i looked into it before, but i don't have a twitter..

thanks team

Get a Twitter, you know you want to... hehe

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News