Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony: No Plans for a PS3 Slim Console Version Anytime Soon

Sponsored Links
    Sony have point-blank denied online speculation that a slimline version of the PS3 could be on the way.

Rumors have been circling since yesterday that the platform holder might reveal a newly streamlined model at E3, in a similar vein to the popular PSone and 'PStwo' systems.

To quote: Speaking to UK website [Register or Login to view links], however, a spokesperson for the firm said that the company "doesn't have any plans" for a revision of the hardware at present.

While Sony have moved quickly to deny any PS3 hardware changes, the firm have been less quick to snuff out speculation pointing toward a new-look PSP handheld. More at E3 2009, perhaps?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

crazy

Sponsored Links
    crazy news that they dont plan to bring a slim ps3, i say it cause i saw a official looking slim ps3 on a few pictures (its a chinese model). Now i ask me if the pictures are true why they telling everyone that a slim ps3 dont come?

forget to telling that i saw the pictures on this site so please dont search anywhere else
    Last edited by tupacalissa; 05-14-2009 at 11:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to be honest, every slim line version that has come out, i haven't really liked. I've heard rumours of over-heating, or the adapter being a pain, as they either burn out, or mis-handled by other's or owners...

Personally i'd stick to any first generation ps console that comes out, and the rest i'd avoid...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News