Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony 'iTunes' Online Entertainment Service Coming in Early 2010

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony Executive Vice President Kazuo Hirai announced that an 'iTunes' style online entertainment service will be coming in early 2010.

Sony plans to launch the new online service to distribute movies, music, books and other content to the PS3, network-capable Bravia TVs, Blu-ray players, ebooks and others in a bid to add value to its hardware.

To quote: "Sony Computer Entertainment chairman Kaz Hirai has revealed the firm has pencllled in an early 2010 launch date for its new iTunes-rivalling online service.

"[A launch] earlier in the year would be preferable," Hirai told [Register or Login to view links] in an interview after the announcement."

Sony 'iTunes' Online Entertainment Service Coming in Early 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    hey, this is good news! i been waiting to get my iphone together with my ps3 and download music from itunes.

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Yea I know right?! It have a Itouch so I'd like download music from the ps3, Now thats one thing better than the Xbox 360 LOL.
    Last edited by Phenom118; 11-26-2009 at 01:50 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News