Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

sony stealing data from every ps3 owner !

Sponsored Links
    SONY acts like every PS3 owner with CFW is a thief... BUT... THEY ARE THIEVES BY THEMSELVES STEALING DATA FROM EVERYONES OWN PS3 !

Even the police has not the possiblity to come to your house and search for something withouot a reason but SONY does this without asking anybody ! Next time maybe someone is standing in my living room to search for something illegal ?

They have the right to limit the access to the PSN but from where do they know if you are doing something illegal ?
    BECAUSE THEY ARE THIEVES !!

So the Thieves are SONY itself... think about it... what's coming next from them ??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sony is only going to encourage more and more "I want to break your security" type people to become more focused on their hardware when you go after the public and your customers.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm gonna download killzone 3 but i promise to only play it for an hour and then delete it just like a full game trial on psn.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they are investing for protection of future system. if this works... their future console going to provide a major roadblock for hackers to hack the system (in terms of legal).

Maybe this would be an issue if you live in the USA... but countries like Canada, Europe etc would be exempt from any civil investigation.

yea which makes even less sense to try to do it in the US since most hackers aren't even from there lol. Oh Sony you are amusing.

A huge waste of money and misdirection of resourses IMO. It's stupid when companies spend more on fighting piracy than they actually make from fighting it.

On a torrent site I frequent, the most downloaded ps3 games is around 4000 (fifa 11), compare that to the most downloaded 360 game which is at 39000+ downloads. Microsoft isn't blowing a gasket about this at all and it seems they are taking a position almost opposite to sony on it all.

They show hackers a little more love with the recent kinect and dealing with hackers on the recent windows phone 7 release. Guess that's just sony for you.

not good

must go back to days of hdadvance on ps2... get a gamefly account rent rent and rip to hdd... purchase discs later on

Let's start controllers' ip filtering and console id hiding

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News