Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Exec Reveals Bravia Internet Video Link Coming to PS3

Sponsored Links
    In a recent [Register or Login to view links], COO and President of Sony Electronics USA Stan Glasgow revealed that Bravia Internet Video Link is coming to the PS3 entertainment system.

The free HD Internet video streaming service gives users content from providers such as YouTube, AOL LLC, Yahoo Inc, Amazon, Netflix and more.

Although no specific details are available about it at the moment, Glasgow did confirm that the PlayStation 3 will get support for the Bravia Internet Video Link service in addition to other video streaming services in the near future.

To quote: "There's no indication if this will or won't make its way beyond the US border but we can always hope.

More streaming video services would definitely be welcome on the PS3, but assuming you can view this website you can probably do everything this will promise to do but on your PC."

Sony Exec Reveals Bravia Internet Video Link Coming to PS3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool. Free movies Keep it commin' Sony! This is looking good

Just wondering if you need somekind of subscription for these services... Because this will cost Sony a lot of money!

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Not sure if it is connected to this but there seems to be some files on the PS3 already containing something similar.
    The attached xml file comes from
    Code:
    /dev_hdd0/tmp/explore/xil/tv/ctmp/<long_number>/xil.xml
    Interesting might be that the QOOK TV is linked to a PKG-File, which is a Debug PKG as it seems. The Files are not on a clean HDD, I did go online and downloaded some store games to it. Might get loaded when u browse the what's new application, not sure.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Big Grin

I'm really hoping it does go out of US borders this seems so cool, gonna get more attraction even.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerotacg View Post
    Not sure if it is connected to this but there seems to be some files on the PS3 already containing something similar.
    The attached xml file comes from
    Code:
    /dev_hdd0/tmp/explore/xil/tv/ctmp/<long_number>/xil.xml
    Interesting might be that the QOOK TV is linked to a PKG-File, which is a Debug PKG as it seems. The Files are not on a clean HDD, I did go online and downloaded some store games to it. Might get loaded when u browse the what's new application, not sure.
    Hmm... it's in the temporary map So i gues its from PlayTV or the VidZone...

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Hmm... it's in the temporary map So i gues its from PlayTV or the VidZone...
    Ah, Vidzone may be. Was one of the Packages installed. Didn't know it has something todo with the listed stations.

I'm from neither of the countries in the XML so no wonder I did't see them in VidZone.

sounds good

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News