Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony is Dropping the 40GB PS3 Model Price $40 This Weekend

Sponsored Links
    A leaked Blockbuster memo has revealed that Sony is permanently dropping the price of the discontinued 40GB PS3 as of Sunday.

The price of the 40GB will now be $360, while a bundle including a HDMI cable, Spiderman Movie, and Tansformers game will be available for $400.

To quote: According to a Blockbusters' memo leaked to us today Sony is permanently dropping the price of the discontinued 40GB model of the Playstation 3 starting Sunday.

The price drop, which was verified by calls to a number of Blockbuster stores, will drop the 40GB model to $360 and an PS3 40GB bundle with an HDMI cable, Spiderman the movie and Transformers the game to $400.

Stores that have trade-ins of the PS3 40GB will be selling it for $360 as well. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

price cut

Sponsored Links
    they're getting rid of the 40gb ps3's to make way for the new 80gb SKU which is exactly the same only a bigger hdd. you can say that kind of sucks because BC is removed, but at the end of the day Sony has to cut down the cost of the PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry i am new to the PS3 World but i`ll pick one soon, anyway beside the Backward Compatibility what is the Difference ? i saw some PS3 models with Memory Card Slot such as Memory Stick Pro Duo and SD Card is this models discontinued too ?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News