Sony Details Update on PSN Service Outages, Possible Attacks - Page 33
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Well yeah technically there is a single player, however it's just mutiplayer with bots (ala Unreal Tournament 3 style). Brink is mainly a online game, there would be absolutely no reason to buy it if you weren't planning on taking it online.
    ahh ok.. thanks for the info.. i actually have this prordered and it comes out on my birthday... theres not much point getting it without psn to play on as id take it back in 6 days if it wasnt any good online..

cant wait for LA Noire... may 20th i believe and Mr Nukem 10th June... i'm considering selling all my sony things now anyway.. pc is the way to go.. DX11

Sponsored Links

PSN Restoration Timeline Update

Sponsored Links
    Playstaion blog updated with following... erm... "update":

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
    Source: [Register or Login to view links]

So - IMO - no PSN before weekend...

The PSN is a Lie...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How did it go from the 31st to only a few more days? I must have missed something.

I believe the 31st was in regards to all of their services being fully restored, not just getting PSN back online itself.

i want a refund on mag for sure its been down longer than ive owned it from psn.. LOL

Ha ha - looks like Sony has a secret weapon in their sleeves: [Register or Login to view links]

Maybe all this is just a clever virral campaign?

Definitely not a real Sony site, that's for sure. Funny though.

This outage isn't going to piss you guys off ohhhh no. Wait until they announce that PSN isn't going to be free anymore. lol

its not free anyway.. you pay for it in the cost of the games..

PS3 games cost as much as 360 games, there is no hidden fee there.

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News