Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

So much for the mail he send that it would be restored this week :S. Ah well... let's hope it's for the better!

Banned User
    Since they now claim it is the 31st I bet games like Brink, releasing on the 10th of this month, are going to sell horribly on the PS3 due to it being a online only game.

I couldn't play anyway because i'm on 3.55 and had no money left to buy a second ps3 for online play.

if I can play 3.60 games on 3.55 in the future im happy, I could get portal 2 for the pc, but I can't get LA noire for that, and im really looking forward to that game.

WOW

The PS3/Sony is pathetic now, they have LOST SO MUCH MONEY. I'm so glad i switched to PC gaming a couple weeks back, built my first PC and it kills console games. Yeah after 6 years of being on the market, console games are officially bottle-necked what can be made with the outdated hardware, nothing new or creative.

I am waiting for the Witcher 2 and BF3 on the PC the two look to be PC game of the year material. In Technology time 6 years is absolutely ancient. I hope they make the PS4 strong enough sol it ca last with PC's for a good 8-10 years (12-24gb of XDR, and a 16-24 Core Cell clocked at 6-8ghz with a nightmare feature which harness the power of the other cores into just a few core to increase performance that only utilizes a few cores, and a GPU clocked at 4ghz with 10,000 process streams, 1-2TB blu-ray would seem nice as well! lol a man can dream cant he )

Wtf may 31st? It's only the damn 9th i'm going 360..

i'll just wait on what happens on the PS3. I know that sony is like... losing much money because of the happenings now... even they suck still... i'm more used playing on Playstation consoles... PS1, PS2, PSP and now this... there are some games that don't have in PC like tekken 6 or Dynasty Warriors 7 (which is my favorite, still completing Conquest mode), even though i don't have PSN (cause i jailed break my PS3, using REBUG 3.55 with kmeaw), I still enjoy the games, i just dont have also enough money to buy xbox ^^ hope they get through this...

Also... even though i don't do online (which i dont play since before this "hacking" incident cuasae i know i suck really ^^)... and i always don't download DLC in PSN mostly (cause i know, you have to pay everything on DLC, cause i believe all DLCs are needed to be payed)... I'm still enjjoying my PS3... caused its within me, i enjoyed it ^^

sucks for Sony... and for the players.

BUT... enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by leukotic View Post
    Since they now claim it is the 31st I bet games like Brink, releasing on the 10th of this month, are going to sell horribly on the PS3 due to it being a online only game.
    Brink online only? nahh..

haha sony.. feel the wrath!!

may 31st is getting a little ridiculous and lets see what happens because come may 31st they can push the date a week or two more, dang...

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    Brink online only? nahh..

haha sony.. feel the wrath!!
    Well yeah technically there is a single player, however it's just mutiplayer with bots (ala Unreal Tournament 3 style). Brink is mainly a online game, there would be absolutely no reason to buy it if you weren't planning on taking it online.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast