Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

..?

Sponsored Links
    But why Sony is keep changing those deadlines? They just should pick a date and be ready when they have promise it.. And hows that welcome package? It's like 30 days free plus membership and if you download some games for there, they just dont work after that 30 days have passed.

Or is't Sony puplished something new for that package.? I dunno. I'm just too eager to get back to playing some NHL 11 and Black Ops.. I wanna own some noobs.

BR. Joonas

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's not totally right

Sony is giving a Free game, 30 Days PSN+ and some other nice goodies. It's true that ALL that you download in PSN+ is bound to 30 days of use... And Sony would not be the first to pros pone a deadline :P... look at Valve with HL2 Ep 3? Or what about Gran Turismo 5?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah but it's hardly a freebie if they are only loaning you the content and doesn't really address the issue that your details just aren't safe and yet they'll still require them.

Yeah.. And i undestand that there is no reason to open up the PSN if that's not secure.. But i would be really happy IF they would give us some intel about dates. Sony has been so quiet about everything, so i'm little disappointed on that.. Sony is giving that 30 days free for ps+, but i think that IF i'm gonna like that I'm going to continue paying it.. 'cause i have always played with Playstation and i think that this situation doesnt affect on that.

And i wanna support Playstation.. But i own also Xbox360, Nintendo Wii/DS, Sega Megadrive, Playstation 1/2 and 3 and also PSP.. But i'm playing only on ps3.. I'm like console crazy dude.. And i dont have anything else to do with my money, so i'm spending it on consoles.. and my wife is complaining it.. hups..

I own loads of consoles too but I don't feel I need to support Sony with the amount I pay for hardware and software they should be supporting me! You don't owe any company your loyalty and the welcome back promotion is just another cheap attempt at winning new customers to playstation plus and has nothing to do with the data theft.

It's a shame most gamers are so oblivious to what's happening and don't really get that the more people who use PSN+, the sooner Sony will switch to a subscription only system like live, when really what the industry needs is a move away from centralised controlled systems.

Just look at the rubbish EA and Activision pump out every year and sell by the millions simply because they are the largest publishers and can hype any nonsense into a best seller and worst of all people will buy the tripe, Sony are just jumping on the bandwagon late again to create a system where the developers work for them instead of the publishers. And now they're going to convince you that you should be paying for it, claiming security as the reason

I've had a real change of heart about this now.. if this was anonymous attack and not cyber thieves, then its quite brilliant really.. it exposes sony as the idiots they are,cost them billions of dollars,ruins there reputation,loses them customers and as anonymous claims they didnt steal info anyway.. hahahaha sony.. brilliant absolutely brilliant..

i don't mind so much now if its anonymos and the info wasnt stolen.. a month or 2 with no psn is fine if its costing saony billions.. i'll just catch up on all the games i have to finish offline and get the trophies.. at least i can update my games now..

Yo Guys, do we know why they are attacking, like what do they want sony to do or give them to stop the attacks?

OK again, it wasn't anonymous, even Sony aren't accusing Anonymous, reread Sonys response. Sony are blaming anonymous for distracting them using the DDoS attacks and claim this distraction led to the hack going undetected for so long without saying anonymous were behind the theft.

Which is also nonsense, if anonymous hadn't declared all out war on Sony which caused Sony to review their security the hack would probably still be undetected.

The attackers don't want anything Sony can give them anymore, all they wanted were the details to sell and they have those.

Thanks bro, so the damage has been done and now the road to recovery as we can see is bad. The freebies they give is still too little though..

anonymous didn't deny being behind the attack, they did however deny stealing any information..

sony are blaming anonymous claiming there is a file left there by the hackers saying anonymous and inside we are legion..
    Last edited by elser1; 05-07-2011 at 01:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News