Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Sony Confirms PS3 Q1 2010 Lineup: MAG, Heavy Rain & GOW III

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony has confirmed their PS3 Q1 2010 lineup, which will feature Massive Action Game (MAG), Heavy Rain and God Of War III among others.

With these three AAA titles and other exclusives, including White Knight Chronicles and SEGA's Yakuza 3, it appears Q1 will prove to be an expensive time for most PlayStation 3 owners.

According to [Register or Login to view links], the 256-player PS3 shooter MAG will be released on January 29, 2009.

The highly anticipated Heavy Rain is due to arrive in February, with a specific date to be announced later, and God Of War III is currently scheduled for a release in mid-March.

Finally, White Knight Chronicles is also slated for launch in February alongside SEGA's Yakuza 3 in March. It's definitely going to be a busy new year for Sony, with Gran Turismo 5, ModNation Racers and of course Final Fantasy XIII all heading to the PlayStation 3!

Sony Confirms PS3 Q1 2010 Lineup: MAG, Heavy Rain & GOW III

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I heared that that many MAG beta players said that this game is not as good as mentioned but on Gametrailers the UserScore is 9.2 oO

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

MAG is the BEST

Sponsored Links
    To be honest MAG is the bomb I've enjoyed MAG in fact just as a game its breaking down door show me on any computer and computer game where they have 256 players on 1 server at the same time and is a FPS game @. What ? you can't ? lol that cuz the most I've ever seen in any PC shooter is a 64 man server. WoW gay also with those 64 person I felt more lag then anything way sad . No on MAG 256 fps I've not felt lag lol also.

The person that told you whatever about MAG is more then likely a lone wolf type of person mag is not base on that type of game style its about team work, Work together as a Army to Win. What one person does can totally mess up the whole thing for the other players. So its Teamwork all day there . if you like to do you in fps and not work as a team in fps then don't buy mag we'll do fine with out you. If you want to do lone wolf buy the games that allow lone wolf like cod and bfbc were there really not hardcore team base games from 1-10 rateing MAG i give it a 12.5.

As BFBC2 lol remember the makers name is E.A. which stands for ERRORS ALWAYS so before you by another BF game ask ones self Hay did EA ever fix the gliches bugs game freezes in any of the last game I'm bought from them ? more then likely its a no so why would someone want to by something from a company that is KNOWN for selling broken games BFBC2 rateing lol 1-10 its a minus 10 epic failure.

Still not on broadband so MAG is a no go for me. but on the whole I think the PS3 offering is now the best in the business. (finally). just as many killer apps as xbox360 and better hardware. The slim is also price competitive so I think we will see sony make a comeback. Uncharted 2 / Heavy rain I think are reason enough to buy a ps3.

GOW 3 is a definate buy. I missed out on the MAG beta so hopefully I will get to try it out soon and see how it handles.

Quote Originally Posted by badash View Post
    Still not on broadband so MAG is a no go for me. but on the whole I think the PS3 offering is now the best in the business. (finally). just as many killer apps as xbox360 and better hardware. The slim is also price competitive so I think we will see sony make a comeback. Uncharted 2 / Heavy rain I think are reason enough to buy a ps3.
    Wow you must be the only person in the world without broadband, anyway 2010 looks like its gonna be an awesome year for the PS3. finally we can see some good releases, in my opinion 2009 sucked absolutely no good games came out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    Wow you must be the only person in the world without broadband, anyway 2010 looks like its gonna be an awesome year for the PS3. finally we can see some good releases, in my opinion 2009 sucked absolutely no good games came out this year.
    I understand its your opinion but how can you say that Uncharted 2 was not a good game?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris9092 View Post
    I understand its your opinion but how can you say that Uncharted 2 was not a good game?
    Because it wasn't a good game, it was the same thing over and over, the only thing that was good about it was the graphics and that was the only reason I played it, the story line wasn't too bad but nothing to write home about, the puzzles were just stupid since the journal tells you exactly what to do. Overall its not a bad game but its nothing new.

The same can be said about Modern Warfare 2, which was the only game I was waiting for this year and even that sucked.

well sorry man you're just hard to please. I agree most games suck, but at least acknowledge the standouts and try to enjoy yourself.

I can't wait for heavy rain!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News