Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Confirms God of War III for PS3 Arrives on March 16, 2010

Sponsored Links
    SCEA PR Manager Eric Levine has confirmed today that God of War III for PS3 arrives to stores on March 16, 2010.

To quote: There have been a lot of people asking about when God of War III is going to hit store shelves. Well, today I have some good news to share for those of you eagerly awaiting this highly anticipated PS3 exclusive.

Kratos fans can get their hands on God of War III beginning Tuesday, March 16! You can pick up the God of War III Ultimate Edition on the very same day, which includes premium collectibles and digital content that is fit for any Spartan warrior.

I'm also thrilled to unveil the official box art for God of War III and God of War III Ultimate Edition. Here's a look...

For those you thirsty for more God of War excitement, on February 11, we'll be debuting our brand new God of War III trailer exclusively on [Register or Login to view links], so make sure to tune in.

And if you'd like to get reacquainted with Kratos and refresh your skills before March 16, the God of War Collection is now ONLY $29.99. This epic deal gets you God of War and God of War II in stunning HD for one low price! Stay tuned for more God of War news as we move closer to launch.

In the End, There Will Be Only Chaos...

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Beautiful! I just finished getting my two platinums from GOW Collection! And I think I'll get the ultimate edition on this one! The box art isn't that great with that huge close up (I would have prefered this one : [Register or Login to view links]) but can't complain once the disc is in the tray!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News