Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Confirms God of War Collection for PS3 is Region-Free

Sponsored Links
    Sony has just confirmed to VG247 (linked above) that the PlayStation 3 God of War Collection, featuring God of War I & II, will indeed be region-free.

To quote: "Folks were wondering if it would be region locked since the European version will not be released until after the start of 2010.

Luckily, like most PS3 games, it is importable.

Good thing. We were worried folks would start showing up at Sony Santa Monica wielding their Blades of Chaos in protest.

Thank Kratos that won't be the case this holiday season."

Sony Confirms God of War Collection for PS3 is Region-Free

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I usually import all my games anyway (unless they have a mulitplayer mode).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Definitely looking forward to this - don't think i could wait 'til 2010 so good news indeed

its too bad we still have to wait until 2010 for GOW3 though

The real question is does this mean software emulation of the ps2 is coming, or is this just mean they are going to update GOW I&II and put them on Blu-ray to play.

Quote Originally Posted by tvdbz431 View Post
    The real question is does this mean software emulation of the ps2 is coming, or is this just mean they are going to update GOW I&II and put them on Blu-ray to play.
    On Blu-ray. No PS2 Emulation

Smile

Awesome. I was hoping for this to happen, since I really don't want to wait till Jan to play them again.

I'm excited

I can't wait for this.. I'm so excited I love God of War

Gotta have this one...
    I never played GoW, but I should do that really soon^^

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News