Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Celebrates New Year's Eve on PS3 in PlayStation Home

Sponsored Links
    Sony will be celebrating New Year's Eve on PS3 in PlayStation Home this year, complete with a 2010 ball drop in the Central Plaza at 11:59PM on December 31, 2009 and special party items available.

To quote from Sony's [Register or Login to view links]: "Grab special New Year's Eve items in PlayStation Home and watch the ball drop in Central Plaza at 11:59pm on 12.31."

Finally, the PlayStation Home Community Management Team of CydoniaX, Locust_Star and GlassWalls offered the following message of the day for PlayStation Home:

"Forget Times Square - Central Plaza is the place to be this New Year's Eve. Join us on Thursday evening and watch the PlayStation Home ball drop right at the stroke of midnight.

Be sure to load up on the New Year's Eve party items - now available in the Mall - so that you can ring in the 2010 in style."

Sony Celebrates New Year's Eve on PS3 in PlayStation Home

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    This seems something you would do if you do not have a friend in real life.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If my PS3 wasn't on Firmware 1.10 still I would check out out probably, at least while watching the ball drop on TV... no special New Year's Eve plans this year so I will likely be right here as the new decade rolls in! Is anyone else doing something exciting?

Well I'm stuck at home watching the kids (who said it's hard to get a babysitter on new years eve), while my wife is going next door for a party. But that's ok as I have been fishing today from early in the morning and I'm ready for an early night anyway, plus I will probably fall asleep well before midnight.

I'm not sure if I could be bothered firing up the PS3 tonight.
    Last edited by carbs77; 12-31-2009 at 05:08 AM

Quote Originally Posted by veggav View Post
    This seems something you would do if you do not have a friend in real life.
    Not true at all what about all of the kids and teenagers on home who cant go to parties or their parents make them stay home with the family to ring in the new year. I think this is mostly for them and I think its cool that Sony's giving them a way to celebrate. Good job Sony.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveman007 View Post
    Not true at all what about all of the kids and teenagers on home who cant go to parties or their parents make them stay home with the family to ring in the new year. I think this is mostly for them and I think its cool that Sony's giving them a way to celebrate. Good job Sony.
    Even when I was a kid I used to spend the 31 of december with my family, eating some barbecue and drinking soda.

Playing with other kids, I stayed at home but not in front of the tv. Virtuality should not replace real life.

haha, who wants to watch a ball drop on the tv screen when you can go outside and watch the fireworks.

It's not there in uk home

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News