Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I hope it will end up being a bit longer than that, but if it's only 3 years from now then more power to Sony I guess.
    Why do you want it to be longer? 3 years sounds good but the sooner the better in my view.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Mainly just to see the PS3 last a little longer... as once PS4 is out PS3 will end up like the PS2 is now, at least for sites like ours hehe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess that site traffic has increased a lot since the ps3 jailbreak, and a fully secure ps4 would put you back a bit, not to mention having to change the name of the site.

Yea heh, tho we have PS4News.com ready to go it would be nicer if we didn't have to mess with changing everything for more than 3 years.

It appears they were referring to the NGP in the article above though, not a PS4 (yet): news.livedoor.com/article/detail/5591015/ via thesilentchief.com/2011/05/27/sony-debunks-ps4-development-rumors/
    Numerous websites took Kato-san’s comments as confirmation that the “future platform” in question was indeed the PS4. Today we learn that wasn’t the case.

According to a Sony spokesperson the future platform Kato-san mention was Sony’s Next Gen Portable (NGP). The spokesperson also stated that Sony was surprised by how many foreign websites ran with unconfirmed reports regarding the PlayStation 4.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News