Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Announces Tekken Hybrid is Coming Exclusively to PS3

Sponsored Links
    Sony European Product Manager Ross Alexander has announced today that Tekken Hybrid is coming exclusively to the PS3 entertainment system this holiday season.

To quote: We are very pleased to announce that we will be publishing TEKKEN Hybrid exclusively for PlayStation 3. TEKKEN Hybrid, due for a pre-Xmas release, will feature three bone-crunching goodies on one Blu-ray Disc:

- TEKKEN Tag Tournament HD

Pair up in the tag-team arena with the likes of King, Jun and Kazuya Mishima and unlock the classic TEKKEN Bowl mode in this definitive fighting experience originally released on PlayStation 2 and now remastered in full HD for PlayStation 3 - complete with PlayStation Network trophies.

- TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2 Prologue

Get an early insight into TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2 for PS3. Featuring full 3D support, this special prologue version will feature four playable characters that appear in the movie TEKKEN Blood Vengeance; Alisa, Xiaoyu, Devil Kazuya and an as yet unannounced character. More details on this later...

- TEKKEN Blood Vengeance

Set after the events of TEKKEN 5, this brand new, feature length, 3D CGI movie digs deeper into the corrupt underbelly of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Ling Xiaoyu and Alisa Bosconovitch uncover dark secrets that could destroy the Mishima family for ever, but will they survive long enough to reveal all?

We'll have lots more info for you in the months leading up to launch so keep your eyes fixed.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the best combined, I am eagerly waiting.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow! looks great!

This is great news! Its good to see more PS3 exclusives coming around.

That's the best thing I'm waiting for !

The movie looks really good, and I'll be very happy to play AGAIN TTT 1

And wow, wasn't expecting Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue !

Day 1 for me

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News