Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    purists will always go for the 6 or 8 speaker setup sound bars dont cut it when it comes to true dolby souround sound 5.1 or 7.1
    but this is setup helps cut down on wire runs arond the room so its good for that. if the price is right this might be worth looking at.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I already have a 5.1 system and I can tell you guys once you get used to the sound coming from all sides you can never go back to having it come from just the front.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down Sony Audio

Sponsored Links
    Sony has the worst audio equipment.. Why would anyone want this piece of crap... Spent $599 on a ps3, and they think we are not connected through an optical amp with real surround.. I hope the Move controller doesn't disappoint. Because everything else I bought including my PS3 is becoming disappointing.

The Sony HT-CT100 soundbar is a much better value than this thing: [Register or Login to view links]

It can be purchased for around the same price or less, has an actual subwoofer, and 3 HDMI inputs. I have one in my living room and I was surprised at the sound quality. It isn't going to replace my real surround setup in my home theater room, but it is much better than the crappy TV speakers in my Sammy LCD. The "virtual" surround works but only if you sit center to the speaker and about 5-6 feet away. Otherwise it just sounds like a pretty decent 2.1 system.

One of these would be nice to compliment my current surround sound system but ultimately if i wanted a soundbar there are cheaper higher quality solutions (like building one!) out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbeer View Post
    Sony has the worst audio equipment.. Why would anyone want this piece of crap... Spent $599 on a ps3, and they think we are not connected through an optical amp with real surround.. I hope the Move controller doesn't disappoint. Because everything else I bought including my PS3 is becoming disappointing.
    First of all bub, i don't want any trouble. but if you paid $599 for your PS3 then that's your own fault. Secondly, not everyone has a surround sound system and would much rather prefer the convenience of one speaker.

I have a surround sound system myself, but I hate all these wires hanging off my walls and personally, if you're so interested in Move or motion controlling what-so ever, then why didn't you get a Wii instead?

No one forced you to buy a PS3, No one is forcing you to keep one. If you don't like it, you should sell it. You do know that owning a console should be more about gaming than gimmicks, so stop crying and start playing your games.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News