Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Announces PSN and PlayStation Store Are Returning Today

Sponsored Links
    Sony Computer Entertainment has officially [Register or Login to view links] that PSN and the PlayStation Store are returning today- June 2, 2011!

From the Press Release, to quote: Tokyo, June 2, 2011 - Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced today that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will fully restore all PlayStation Network services today June 2, 2011, in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia, excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea.

The company will also resume Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PlayStation 3 (PS3), PSP (PlayStation Portable), VAIO and other PCs.

Details of "Welcome Back" package program offered to all registered PlayStation Network* and Qriocity account services will be announced from each region.

Announcement for restoration in Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea as well as for the remaining services on Qriocity will be made as they become available.

* Only available for those countries and regions with access to PlayStation Store.

Sony Announces PSN and PlayStation Store Are Returning Today

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sweet.. thanks for the update boss!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No problem... it will be nice indeed to have things returning to "normal" soon with PSN and the Store back online.

Now let's just hope it will not collapse under the influx of all the hungry users trying to DL their freebies (welcome crap package) ...

Hmm... is it me of am i missing my 9.57 in my PSNwallet?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News