Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Announces PS3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 LE Bundle

Sponsored Links
    Sony Associate Brand Hardware Marketing Manager Crystal MacKenzie has announced today news of a Limited Edition PS3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 bundle coming soon with details below.

To quote: Hey shooter fans! By popular demand, we are bringing you an epic bundle on May 25th, featuring one of the best-selling first person action games of all time.

PlayStation is partnering with Activision to pair the blockbuster and record-setting video game franchise Call of Duty along with the best console for core gamers, the PS3.

Today we are announcing a Limited Edition PS3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 bundle which includes a copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, the hit title that set a new entertainment launch record upon its release in November, and a 320GB PlayStation 3 System, for only $299.

Right out of the box, you will have instant and free access to the action-packed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online multiplayer experience through PlayStation Network. If you haven't already, it's time to join in on the action.

This is a great option for those of you who already own a PS3 or for those who want to become a part of the PlayStation family.

Sony Announces PS3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 LE Bundle

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "This is a great option for those of you who already own a PS3"

i don't see how. unless you own a jb ps3 and want another for online.. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wonder if the PS3 will be a special edition

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Exactly, that statement might only make a bit of sense if the PS3 had a custom skin on it like the 360. It's exactly the same though with MW3.

i like the red console they released but i dont need the mainboard, blu ray drive or the heastink and fan. lol

I bought mw3 for $30 bucks on bestbuy, last month, it makes more sense to buy a new ps3, and a copy of mw3, youll save 20.

Does this seem a day late and a dollar short to anyone else? Seems like this should have been done back when MW3 first came out.. maybe they would have actually got people to buy it vs. now that everyone already has this game...

I don't know any other reason to own two.

With exception of if your kids/relatives like to toss items around... but then again that's only a 6axis or move item (generally easily self-fixed)

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News