Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Announces Instant Play Streaming Video for PS3 is Here!

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Greg Belloni has announced today that Instant Play streaming video for the PS3 entertainment system is officially here!

To quote: The wait is over - you can now immediately watch the movies you rent from the PlayStation Video Store on your PlayStation 3!

It's all pretty simple, really - just get the popcorn ready, find the flick you've been dying to see and make the rental like you have for other titles.

Now, however, there's no waiting - just select the option to "Stream" after the download screen and you're on your way. After the service makes sure your internet connection has enough bandwidth the feature will start immediately.

Remember though, once you start the stream, you have 24 hours to watch the movie. Enjoy!

Instant Play

Instant Play is your ticket to instant entertainment. With Instant Play, you no longer need to wait for movies to download, and a growing library with thousands of movie titles including Hollywood's hits and select classics are available for instant playback.

Simply log onto PlayStation Store, select the movie you want to rent, and play instantly on your PlayStation 3 device. So, what are you waiting for? Log in and start watching today!

Further details can be found [Register or Login to view links]

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    personally i would never use this anyways. there are cheaper ways to get nearly every movie or show ever made eh.. lol

but i would have thought if you did use this it would have streamed straight away anyways. LMAO surely you didn't have to download the whole thing first.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, I'm scratching my head a little on this one.

useless for... i never saw the movie section in PSstore... when i click on a movie ad on my vita it says:

(... not available for your account...) or something like that..

Not sure how I feel about this as we've yet to see something being offered first from box office

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News