Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Announces GT5 PS3 Update 1.10, Available Now on PSN

Sponsored Links
    Sony European Brand Manager Penrose Tackie has announced news today of a GT5 PS3 Update 1.10, which is available now on PSN!

Below are the details, to quote: The good news is that with PSN back up and running we have a new update today for GT5.

Kazunori Yamauchi made it clear at launch back in November that the game would continue to develop and be updated during its life cycle.

This latest update from [Register or Login to view links] comes in the form of version 1.10 and includes many improvements and new features to welcome players back to online racing via PSN.

As well as addressing a few issues and making a few simple improvements to enhance the [Register or Login to view links] experience, update 1.10 adds some exciting new features such as online event prizes, a simpler way to purchase parts, an improved opponent AI algorithm, an easy way to interrupt and save your progress in championship mode, new racing gear choices and a new music track.

This latest version of GT5 should automatically download when your PS3 is connected to the internet. However, to check the version of your software, press the "Manual" button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page in this manual. If the number starts with "Ver. 1.10″, you are playing the latest version of the game.

If not, please press PS button and quit the game. The game will be updated automatically when you restart it with your PS3 system connected to the internet.

Enjoy the new update and have fun racing online again.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    kool.. downloading this now.. it's a whopping 380mb.. i hope this allows you to save your race whenever you've had enough in endurance a spec.. i'm not leaving my phat on for a week or 2 straight while i do the 24/48 hr races LOL

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The GT5 Update also patches the game to require 3.60

Sounds like that will be the trend, following Killzone 3 for Sony...

Indeed - but again - for offline playing you'd hapilly omit the latest game updates to keep your CFW and there is nothing stopping you from buying the really good games and playing them online ...

Question

does anyone have the link for 1.09 (EUR). I installed 1.10 it asked me to update my system, which i wont. so i deleted 1.10 game data file and now i a back to 1.00. 1.09 worked ok so i will go back to that.

what's the chances of getting this update to work with 3.55 cfw, if none i'm updating my ps3

Quote Originally Posted by tmaster View Post
    does anyone have the link for 1.09 (EUR). I installed 1.10 it asked me to update my system, which i wont. so i deleted 1.10 game data file and now i a back to 1.00. 1.09 worked ok so i will go back to that.
    See here: [Register or Login to view links]

Thanks for the link.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News