Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Announces Beyond Touch for PS3, Supports Android and IOS

Sponsored Links
    Sony recently announced a Beyond Touch application for Android and IOS devices, which allows users to control their Beyond: Two Souls PS3 game on the PlayStation 3 system with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Use the BEYOND Touch app to control your BEYOND: Two Souls game on PlayStation 3 system. The app can be used on Android devices to replace your wireless controller. All you’ll need is for your PlayStation 3 system to be on the same WiFi network as your Android device and you’ll be ready to play the game with touch controls.

Please note: This app acts only as a controller. In order to play the BEYOND: Two Souls game, you will need a PlayStation 3 system and the game, purchased separately at any participating retailer.

BEYOND Touch Features:
    • Play the game on your PlayStation 3 system with intuitive touch controls designed for your Android device;
    • Easy to play, even if you’ve never played a console game before;
    • Easy to connect to your PlayStation 3 system;
    • Play the adventure in Solo mode, or in Duo mode with a friend using your preferred device.

The following Terms of Use and Privacy Policy apply to use of this App, depending on your country of residence:

Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Russia, Oceana: [Register or Login to view links] / Asia Pacific: [Register or Login to view links]

About BEYOND: Two Souls:

From the visionary mind of David Cage, director of the award-winning Heavy Rain game, comes the most powerfully emotional experience on the PlayStation 3 system. A singularly unique, psychological action thriller featuring ELLEN PAGE and WILLEM DAFOE, the BEYOND: Two Souls game takes you on emotional journey through the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes.
    • Dive into a gripping and unpredictable, psychological action thriller starring ACADEMY AWARD nominated actors.
    • Explore stunning and varied settings across the world in an epic journey through 15 years of a character's life.
    • Control Jodie and an invisible entity through spectacular action sequences and puzzles with unique controls.
    • Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever seen on the PlayStation 3 system.

With the BEYOND Touch application, experience this unique adventure playing with your Android device. The application can be used in the following languages:

French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Turkish.

Finally, in related news below is a video from Berserker Devel on using a rooted Android device as a PS3 bluetooth keyboard, who states:

This application will allow to use your device as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC/PS3.
    Since low level apis are used, there is no way by now to ensure 100% compatibility with all devices (because of different bluetooth implementations of some vendors): if the log says “invalid or inactive bluetooth device” your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (if available).

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

• File Type: png 1.png (1.43 MB, 23 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (913.0 KB, 4 views)
    • File Type: png 3.png (757.5 KB, 3 views)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cheers for the news, I have now mainpaged it as well and +Rep daivyphuong!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have seen a lot of games doing stuff like this I can't wait some of this is going to be amazing co-op with out them actually playing can be interesting.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well heavy rain was great so i'll try con my mate into game sharing this with me. lol

I played it last night. Its got the exact same controls as Heavy Rain which I hated. The story is ok but it keeps jumping from one timeframe to another. 1 second your a kid then an adult then a teenager then a kid then adult and you never remember what powers you have or what you can do at which timeframe.

It looks just like Heavy Rain too. gameplay and camera is buggy as hell. have fun trying to walk straight as i was running in a circle for a few mins as it just wouldn't go in the door instead just spinning around.

Another game ruined by poor gameplay. It has potential to be good if they used a better control system. if it was using the same system as Tomb Raider it would be awesome and I'd say get it but I cant as the Heavy Rain controls suck bigtime.

Is the app (and the game) available in America (the continent)? I can't install the app from Argentina

What kind of a game is this?

i played it yesterday its like heavy rain... but a little bit more fantasy/mystic... i think its almost like the movie carrie from stephen king..

i dont feel like playing a game... more like watching a movie... its ok for one time because the story is ok... but i still think its a little bit boring because the game is very slow...
    Last edited by seeman; 10-03-2013 at 06:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by mmanolos View Post
    Is the app (and the game) available in America (the continent)? I can't install the app from Argentina
    This is akp beyond touch for you: [Register or Login to view links]

Great! Thank you daivyphuong! I can't wait to try this with the game. Cheers!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News