Sony recently announced a Beyond Touch application for Android and IOS devices, which allows users to control their Beyond: Two Souls PS3 game on the PlayStation 3 system with details below.Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: Use the BEYOND Touch app to control your BEYOND: Two Souls game on PlayStation 3 system. The app can be used on Android devices to replace your wireless controller. All you’ll need is for your PlayStation 3 system to be on the same WiFi network as your Android device and you’ll be ready to play the game with touch controls.
Please note: This app acts only as a controller. In order to play the BEYOND: Two Souls game, you will need a PlayStation 3 system and the game, purchased separately at any participating retailer.
BEYOND Touch Features:
- Play the game on your PlayStation 3 system with intuitive touch controls designed for your Android device;
- Easy to play, even if you’ve never played a console game before;
- Easy to connect to your PlayStation 3 system;
- Play the adventure in Solo mode, or in Duo mode with a friend using your preferred device.
Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Russia, Oceana: [Register or Login to view links] / Asia Pacific: [Register or Login to view links]
About BEYOND: Two Souls:
From the visionary mind of David Cage, director of the award-winning Heavy Rain game, comes the most powerfully emotional experience on the PlayStation 3 system. A singularly unique, psychological action thriller featuring ELLEN PAGE and WILLEM DAFOE, the BEYOND: Two Souls game takes you on emotional journey through the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes.
- Dive into a gripping and unpredictable, psychological action thriller starring ACADEMY AWARD nominated actors.
- Explore stunning and varied settings across the world in an epic journey through 15 years of a character's life.
- Control Jodie and an invisible entity through spectacular action sequences and puzzles with unique controls.
- Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever seen on the PlayStation 3 system.
With the BEYOND Touch application, experience this unique adventure playing with your Android device. The application can be used in the following languages:
French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Turkish.
Finally, in related news below is a video from Berserker Devel on using a rooted Android device as a PS3 bluetooth keyboard, who states:
This application will allow to use your device as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC/PS3.
Since low level apis are used, there is no way by now to ensure 100% compatibility with all devices (because of different bluetooth implementations of some vendors): if the log says “invalid or inactive bluetooth device” your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (if available).
More PlayStation 3 News...