Today Bethany Aston
of Team 17 has announced on Sony's Blog that Alien Breed returns to PlayStation Mobile next week with details below.
To quote: Hi everyone, we are very proud to announce the forthcoming arrival of Alien Breed on PlayStation Mobile! Back on your screens to celebrate its 21st anniversary, it will be available to download on 14th November for just £3.19/€3.99.
For the uninitiated, Alien Breed is the classic sci-fi, top-down shooter developed by http://www.team17.com/. Originally launched in 1991, it's now been remade for PS Mobile, which can only mean one thing... it's time to turn down the lights, turn up the sounds and encounter Alien Breed again!
This release offers the opportunity for both old and new fans to experience the original survival-horror game. Featuring a choice of either old-school Amiga graphics or new enhanced visuals, Alien Breed retains the challenging gameplay of the original while offering players additional assistance in the form of an in-game store for extra ammo, keys and weapons.
Alien Breed features:
• Classic Mode - Play using the original graphics, music and controls
• Enhanced Mode - Featuring enhanced graphics, audio and controls
• 8 new levels - entirely new levels that intersect with the original Alien Breed story
• 6 original Alien Breed levels
• 12 Alien Breed Special Edition levels
We hope you enjoy the game - please feel free to ask any questions below!
More PlayStation 3 News