Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony to Advance as PS3 Makes Money, 2009 is Year of Big Titles

Sponsored Links
    SCEE president David Reeves indicated on an article on the UK PlayStation site (linked above) that the PS3 should start making money soon, and move forward quickly with the system.

Additionally, the president of SCEE worldwide studios Shuhei Yoshida commented that 2009 will be the year of big, exclusive PS3 titles, and for PSP new titles and innovations will connect and expand the PlayStation experiences.

To quote: The most important thing for us as a company in the very short term is for us to start making money. This is a pledge that was made last March and is something that we are still very much on target to achieve.

Once we have achieved this, I think it will be a very exciting time for PlayStation. Once we have alleviated that specific pressure, we can move forward at a rate of knots.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for some reason i really do wana see the ps3 come from behind and pwn everyone else lol

Sponsored Links

record breakers

Sponsored Links
    playstation will dominate once again. i can't believe ps2's are still selling man. 70.00

it's only a matter of time till people stop seeing those desperate adverts of 360's being glorified (advertised) with every NON-exclusive game on tv for 129.00. ppl will start to realise. ''i aint got a blu ray player, why did i waste money on hd-dvds.. and mgs4 and uncharted1/2, killzone 2? why the heck did i miss out on them games? am i thick mofo?''

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News