Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol I just got this in an email:
    Important: Access to the PlayStation(R)Network and Access to Qriocity(TM) Services Notice

Unauthorized circumvention devices for PlayStation(R)3 system have been recently released by hackers for the PlayStation(R)3 system. These devices permit the use of unauthorized or pirated software.

Use of such devices or software violates the terms of your “System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation(R)3 System” and the “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for the PlayStation(R)Network/Qriocity(TM) and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. In addition, copying or playing pirated software is a violation of International Copyright Laws.

A circumvention device and/or unauthorized or pirated software currently resides on your PlayStation(R)3 system.

Immediately cease use and remove all circumvention devices and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from your PlayStation(R)3 system. Failure to do so will result in termination of your access to PlayStation(R) Network and access to Qriocity(TM) services through your PlayStation(R)3 system.
    Not a good sign.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Important: Access to the PlayStation(R)Network and Access to Qriocity(TM) Services Notice
    Unauthorized circumvention devices for PlayStation(R)3 system have been recently released by hackers for the PlayStation(R)3 system.  These devices permit the use of unauthorized or pirated software.

Use of such devices or software violates the terms of your “System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation(R)3 System” and the “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for the PlayStation(R)Network/Qriocity(TM) and its Community Code of Conduct provisions.  In addition, copying or playing pirated software is a violation of International Copyright Laws.

A circumvention device and/or unauthorized or pirated software currently resides on your PlayStation(R)3 system.

Immediately cease use and remove all circumvention devices and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from your PlayStation(R)3 system.  Failure to do so will result in termination of your access to PlayStation(R) Network and access to Qriocity(TM) services through your PlayStation(R)3 system.

Please note that this is an automated e-mail, so replies to this address cannot be responded to.

(C)2011 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

eu.playstation.com [Register or Login to view links]

"PlayStation", "PlayStation Network", "PlayStation Store", "PlayStation Home", "PS3", "PSP" and "PS2" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Games sold in the United Kingdom are age rated by the independent organisations PEGI and BBFC. To find out more, visit [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links] or [Register or Login to view links]. Age ratings indicate the age for which the game is suitable.

If you have PlayStation(R)Network account you can edit your profile and notification preferences, including unsubscribing, from within your account. Sign In here. [Register or Login to view links]

If you don't have a PlayStation(R)Network account and want to unsubscribe, email us here.

PlayStation(R)Network, PlayStation(R)Store and PlayStation(R)Home subject to terms of use and not available in all countries and languages (eu.playstation.com/terms). Broadband internet service required. Users are responsible for broadband access fees. Charges apply for some content. Users must be 7 years or older and users under 18 require parental consent.

Prices, content, promotions and services are subject to change or withdrawal at any time.  Content may not be available in all territories.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Had a thought... someone try this.

1. reinstall OFW 3.55, 3.41 or any under 3.55 NOT the latest 3.56
    2. use the bypass method to access PSN.
    3. Do you get banned?

That way if its never been jailbreaked how can they ban the console?

and I only used the proxy method for PSN access through Kmeaw. Has anyone on 3.41 using ONLY a jb dongle (never CFW) recieved one?

Yeah, I also get it 3 minutes ago in my eMail inbox. So I really should delete everything on my #1 console to avoid a PSN ban !

This news makes me Happy for the simple reason that It'll accelerate Homebrew development, and we'll finally find or make, our own "better" alternatives to the limited PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    and I only used the proxy method for PSN access through Kmeaw. Has anyone on 3.41 using ONLY a jb dongle (never CFW) recieved one?
    Yep 3.41 + Dongle.

My console was online when the 3.50 spoofing arrived.

Thanks SLUN, looks like they did their homework on this one. Ah well I only used PSN for seasonal events in GT5 but thats become a grind now lol. I can do without.. can confirm my PSN account is still active though.

I received it too. But I am on OFW and using PSN since 3.50 was released and I have deleted every backupmanager I had since then. weird... I am on latest OFW btw.

EDIT: I haven't ever used proxy dns or other hacks except for usb backup managers.
    Last edited by tsampiras; 02-16-2011 at 06:35 PM

Seems like everyone is getting them at the same time, but I wonder if there is a delay with these Sony e-mails?

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News