Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

there's no evidence to suggest that, and once you upgrade you cant downgrade.

kondor1 PSN access has nothing to do with the sale of the PS3.

Banned User
    Yea, I'm banned but I was on last night playing an original disc online.... I don't play backups online only originals.

And NO the PSN account is not banned just the console.

did you get a ban msg on the banned console when you try to log in or an error code jes03?

Oh Jes03, I sure as hell hope you are right on this one. I'm just worried for my PSN account. I could care less if I need to buy another PS3, I'm going to miss that launch PS3 though.

Well...it seems, that we have to take out the bigger weapons...on linux you can easily change/emualte (ifconfig / HWaddr XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX) the mac...a cfw couldn't ?! And the console id...good question...where is it stored ?!

I hate Sony... i bought my console at release and now...you can see slowly but YOU can see how your features say goodbye... linux... usb devices... psn... (if you want to use homebrew and so on) that can't be true... btw i hate warez but i love to backup my games, so that the bluray will work loooong time.

i usually only play offline. Still on fw 3.41 using jb dongle... I usually only connect my ps3 to the internet just to download some game updates, that too if they have cleared bugs in the offline gaming experience... i've never connected to PSN as my ps3 came with 3.40 and at that time 3.50 was already out.

So should i also fear getting my console banned and do not go online or i have no fear of console ban because i'm not on cfw...?? Because if the console gets banned from psn then its resale value would reduce considerably... Please tell. thanks in advance..

Banned User
    Yea, I got the 8002A227. It's the same as the pic on the first post. From what I've read its only a 30 day ban. I hope thats right.
    Maybe if we upgrade to the latest OFW it might unban us? Hard decision, backups or PSN?

I logged in on my PSP and Media GO on the PC so its not the account just the console. I've also tried to log in on 3 PSN accounts. 2 never logged in while jailbreaked and they all don't work so its not the account.

I've also got no email. So either I should expect an email later today or they aren't telling us?

Can the dev of PSIDPATCH convert it to 3.55? We should start looking at that if it is permanent? Just change the Console ID or the PSNID, there has to be a way around it. They found a way around updating to get on PSN so give it a few days/weeks and they will find a way around this too.

just got this mail from sony:
    Important: Access to the PlayStation(R)Network and Access to Qriocity(TM) Services Notice Unauthorized circumvention devices for PlayStation(R)3 system have been recently released by hackers for the PlayStation(R)3 system. These devices permit the use of unauthorized or pirated software. Use of such devices or software violates the terms of your “System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation(R)3 System” and the “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for the PlayStation(R)Network/Qriocity(TM) and its Community Code of Conduct provisions.

In addition, copying or playing pirated software is a violation of International Copyright Laws. A circumvention device and/or unauthorized or pirated software currently resides on your PlayStation(R)3 system. Immediately cease use and remove all circumvention devices and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from your PlayStation(R)3 system. Failure to do so will result in termination of your access to PlayStation(R) Network and access to Qriocity(TM) services through your PlayStation(R)3 system.

I wonder if you have been BANNED, if you update to OFW and clean your system out, your console will be unbanned again?

Obviously your username will be banned, but making another 1?

Probably not, they probly just ban your MAC ADDRESS or something

Too early to say, no one knows what is going on. Thats why you see so many posts with different information. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'd personally say you'd be fine, but since connecting online even if its not to access PSN sends different kinds of information to various servers of PSN, who knows.

Just wait for the dust to settle, too much going on right now. We're bound to get conflicting reports for the time being.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast