Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have 3.56 without any of piracy program or game inside and i received the email too. I don't remember when i delete the managers and games

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They should have just banned individuals who tried playing pirated games online, not everyone just to be the tyrants that they want to uphold an image of.

Stupid move on Sony's part, the only reason I ever logged in was to BUY stuff off the PSN, usually DLC for the games I own, not to play pirated games online. I believe if you like a game enough to play it online you should pay for it, unless it's a company you're boycotting, lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Now what will happen is hackers will focus more on cracking DLC, nice going Sony... you just lost more sales.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 02-16-2011 at 06:55 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was online back when when 3.5 cfw first came out (bricked my ps3) and I have not received an email.

If it's only a 30-days ban i could live with that, but permanently? I think i have to, either

i got the same about 5 minutes ago, logged in earlier after using the cert hack.

I haven't received any email from sony recently...

Banned User
    I only just received one, reading all that was posted here, i used the fckpsn hack once last night, so i removed it all, tried to sign in, and received update available, as i thought, so ok i could be safe, 10 mins later... email from sony.

Do they send emails to people who never installed anything on there ps3 to?

So I mean the sony fanboys who are saying 'take them sony ban all the hackers' , did everyone get the email or only the people that sony noticed who did something wrong.

pretty sure only the ones sony noticed.

should have blocked the ps3 ip address from the router (outbound connections), just got the email now to my main address, had the minimus dongle, then used cfw 3.41 and mfwm also, did not sign in to network for atleast couple of months or use any psn network hacks , sony must have a call home system running on all consoles or the dongles were easily traceable.

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News