SOCOM Mobile HQ is Now Available on Android Marketplace
SCEA Senior Technical Product Manager Alex Lee has announced today that SOCOM Mobile HQ is now available on the Android Marketplace.
To quote: Today we're announcing the availability of SOCOM Mobile HQ, a free Android Application helps you stay connected to the world of SOCOM even when you're away from your PS3.
Put your career, friends and clan in your pocket and experience the new SOCOM Challenge System available exclusively for SOCOM Mobile HQ users.
Each challenge is tailored to your unique player experience, with tasks ranging from being the master tacticians by getting the job done in all online modes, building your kill-to-death ratio (KDR) or always being the guy with the assists.
SOCOM Mobile HQ keeps you connected and field ready:
- Prove your tactical discipline and combat skills by accepting our challenges, gaining experience and badges that represent your cunning and perseverance.
- Plan and track your advancement by studying challenge history and leaderboards. Watch your experience climb as successive rounds push you further.
- Review your career profile to see vital SOCOM 4 stats and rank advancement potential. Compare your progress to those around you.
- Stay in contact with SOCOM 4 news and events by accessing the official Blog.
- Use our convenient clan and friends features to check stats and whereabouts of your friends in the PlayStation network.
- Share your experience and progress via Facebook through our social networking feature.
The application is now available in the Android Marketplace or visit http://www.socom.com/ for more detailed information.