Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

SingStar Global PS3 Patch Adds Voice Control, Trophies & More

Sponsored Links
    Today Product Marketing Manager Erin English announced on the PlayStation Blog that the SingStar Global PS3 Patch (now available) adds voice control, trophies, and more as follows:

Good news for all you SingStar fans! Today we released a global patch featuring a number of new and enhanced gameplay and online features for SingStar PS3 users.

A new voice control menu will enable players to scroll through the song carousel and select the tracks they'd like to sing by simply speaking into the microphone.

For a sneak peak at SingStar Queen, check out the teaser trailer below:

In addition to voice control, the new patch will include support for over 30 trophies including 'Super Singer Gold', 'Keep it Cool' and 'All Eyes on You', quick song purchase functionality and an enhanced redesign of the SingStore and MySingStarOnline. The new patch is free to users and will be compatible with all SingStar PS3 discs.

For all you Queen fans, late last week we announced the upcoming release of SingStar Queen for the PS3 and PS2. Available as a standalone disc on August 18, SingStar Queen features over 20 classic hits from the iconic pop-rock group including 'We Are The Champions,' 'Another One Bites The Dust,' 'We Will Rock You,' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and 'Under Pressure'.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Excellent, i read this is a feature in singstar pop so I thought it would be an update soon. Always good to unlock trophies as well :-)

Sponsored Links

awesome

Sponsored Links
    this is cool, sony making a comeback

yells into the mic

Yes a very decent update , at last, mmmm now maybe a video editor instead of singstar picking the best bits?

its all good tho

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    A new voice control menu will enable players to scroll through the song carousel and select the tracks they'd like to sing by simply speaking into the microphone.

For a sneak peak at SingStar Queen...
    We were just playing last night; I hoped the voice control would be out by then, but oh well. What annoys me is that the EU gets to buy Queen songs from the Singstore but it looks like us Yanks have to wait until sometime in August.

Still, it's nice to see Sony continue to develop and improve even established games.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News