Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

The Shoot for PlayStation Move Hits PS3 on October 19, 2010

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Product Marketing Manager Jefferson Dong has confirmed today that The Shoot for PlayStation Move hits PS3 on October 19, 2010.

To quote: Our development teams have been hard at work creating new motion-control experiences for the PS3 and I'm excited to share that the latest PlayStation Move exclusive is blasting its way onto the scene later this month.

I'm proud to announce that the official North American release date for The Shoot is October 19!

In just a few weeks, The Shoot will cast you as the ultimate action-movie hero. Using the PlayStation Move motion controller, you'll be able to blast through five action-packed movie sets in this over-the-top arcade shooter.

Impress the director with your accuracy by building up combos to activate special powers that will help you take down targets and inflict maximum destruction in your scenes.

Take your experience to the next level by picking up the Shooting Attachment at the same time as The Shoot. Specially designed for arcade-style shooting games, the Shooting Attachment lets you hold your motion controller like a pistol to allow for more intuitive target shooting. Just snap in your motion controller, take aim and get ready for an even more immersive gaming experience.

Be sure to check out The Shoot and the Shooting Attachment when they hit stores later this month, and show us if you have what it takes to be an action movie star!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hopefully this won't require a firmware update. I really enjoy playing the demo. I can see myself going to the store to get this as soon as it released.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seeing as this is just a case for the controller, they won't be able to block third party guns from operating, so I think that's the way to go and save 75% markup

"The Shoot" is a game. I've no idea what that case for the controller is called.

Does it come bundled?

No bundle at the moment. You'd think Sony would bundle the Move with the "gun holder" and a game. Two Move shooters were released this week and no bundle.

Edit: To answer my own question, it requires 3.50. Time Crisis: Razing Storm requires 3.42.

Quote Originally Posted by mm4dsc View Post
    No bundle at the moment. You'd think Sony would bundle the Move with the "gun holder" and a game. Two Move shooters were released this week and no bundle.

Edit: To answer my own question, it requires 3.50. Time Crisis: Razing Storm requires 3.42.
    This is incorrect. The shoot requires 3.42 and with a simple sfo edit to 3.41, it works just fine.

Might be correct for your version. However the one I purchased states it needs 3.50 when I attempt to play it from BD. If I back it up and use Gaia Manager, I see the two Move warning screens and that is it. The PS3 is locks and requires killing the power completely to recover.

Might be correct for your version. However the one I purchased states it needs 3.50 when I attempt to play it from BD. If I back it up and use Gaia Manager, I see the two Move warning screens and that is it. The PS3 is locks and requires killing the power completely to recover.
    lol people these days.. they always gotta feel "correct".

The USA version will not back-up.. any payload any game manager.. it will freeze the screen at black and require a power off.

The EURO version will back up - all though it has no text in game, or in the menus for some reason.. you need to apply the shoot fix by puppy and that fixes the menu text and in game.

The Asia version required 3.5 and will not back up.
    Last edited by e3g; 11-01-2010 at 12:34 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News