Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    COD will be like Star Trek... Even numbered games don't suck. Odd numbered games do. CoD6 will be handled by the CoD4 team, and it won't suck because it won't be WWII and they know how to make a better game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well i like WW2 games, but its getting little boring now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think it is a stupid idea going back to WW2 as Modern warfar has been easily the best COD game so why go back to WW2 when it was not as good?

It's probably going to hurt them in the end, but I think with the current COD4 graphics engine a WWII game could look more amazing then ever. I feel like I've played through WWII two times over by now though.

I agree with about everybody here. I think the WWII genre has been played out. Although I am open to them trying out other historic battles. Come on how about some Civil war haha. That would be action packed right?

with lots of modern games coming out, i'd like a WW2 game again. As for civil war, i loved the Counter strike Mod

I'm not too sure about the new COD being set in WW2 cause Modern Warfare was pretty bad ass. But since modern warfare was such a huge success they may do just as good in WW2.

I think one of the best things about COD4 was that it wasn't just another World War game, and that gave gamers something fresh to work with. The next game shouldn't go back to the world wars again, but perhaps another historic battle era. Not saying Vietnam specifically, but something along those lines.

Yeah I kind of thought of Vietnam as well, but we all know how that turned out. It would make it kind of hard to win anything.

Quote Originally Posted by metfan8519 View Post
    I agree with about everybody here. I think the WWII genre has been played out. Although I am open to them trying out other historic battles. Come on how about some Civil war haha. That would be action packed right?
    Why not non-american wars, too? Spanish Civil war is rife with historical value to exploit, right?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News