Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sega: Valkyria Chronicles Series Could Return to PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Valkyria Chronicles is one of the best exclusive games on the PlayStation 3. For that reason, many fans were upset to learn that Valkyria Chronicles II is only coming to the PSP.

Sega isn't completely shutting down the door to another Valkyria Chronicles game for the PlayStation 3 just yet, however.

Aaron Webber, the Assistant Community Manager for Sega of America, responded with the following [Register or Login to view links] on the European Playstation.Blog when a fan showed disdain for Valkyria Chronicles II being exclusive to the PSP, to quote:

"So far it seems like most of the fans are really just happy to see the series continue - and, if VCII sells well, it means a much greater chance that the series can pick up again back on a larger console, like the PS3."

So, oddly enough, a new Valkyria Chronicles game on the PlayStation 3 could depend on the sales of Valkyria Chronicles II for the PSP. The handheld sequel will be released in Europe and North America during the summer of 2010.

Sega: Valkyria Chronicles Series Could Return to PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really hope a sequel come to the PS 3. But thereīs something I donīt understand at all... A new PS3 release depends on the sales of the PSP version?

Isnīt the first game sold so bad on PS3 that we are depending on how good are going to be sales on PSP to have another for PS3? Weird.

As far as I know the first Valkyria Chronicles (Senjou no Valkyria in Japan) sales were good.
    Well, the first game was excellent but Iīm not gonna buy a PSP just to play the sequel.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I didn't really like the demo. But I haven't really played enough to say if I think it's good or not.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I love VC. I bought all the dlc for it as well. I really hope this series continues on.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News