Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button Ryu Reveals Gaiden Box

Sponsored Links
    May 1, 2007 - Reps from Tecmo America have unveiled the final retail slipcase for its anticipated PS3 "re-imagining" of the Xbox do-over of the also-Xbox remake of the NES classic Ninja Gaiden, [Register or Login to view links].

"That box looks pretty sweet," said Chris Roper, Executive Editor, IGN PlayStation Team. "I like the look of all that cloth hanging from his face -- but it's huge!"

For the unfamiliar, Ninja Gaiden Sigma follows stealthy badass Ryu Hayabusa as he sets out on a brutal quest for revenge against the evil Vigor Empire. The bastards massacred his entire village after all, and it's payback time.

[Register or Login to view links]

In addition to all the same moves and enemies found in the previous Xbox version, the new PS3 edition of Ninja Gaiden also includes all-new maneuvers, extra weapons, and additional playable character, Rachael.

For more information, follow the links below.

Look for the finished version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma to hit stores this June. Gah-dah!

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonson View Post
    I Love this game. Expecting this title in store soon...
    Yeah - I just hope there will be no need to update PS3 FW to version 1.60 ... :-(

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News