Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Want Cash for PlayStation Home? Collect Trophies!

Sponsored Links
    There was a rumored [Register or Login to view links] that took place in the Home closed BETA that released details of PlayStation Home's upcoming release.

The meet and greet was held by the 3 head's of Home (hosted by Locust_Star and CydoniaX, and also they brought in Tdog) and announced the following:

- Home will be for use by those only 18+
    - To gain cash in order to purchase things in Home you'll need to collect trophies (Currency System)
    - There will be a random weather generator that produces rain, snow, clouds, sun, etc.
    - The Home Open Beta will begin December 15th or 30th of this year

Some Home users have [Register or Login to view links]... so like most rumors, this is unconfirmed until it's officially announced. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What does that mean: "Some Home users have called this fake..."?

I'm using home, too. I got the beta. But you can't tell if home will have the trophy=money system. They bring on new releases and everything can change in a minute.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My guess is some people on the official PS board said it wasn't true, so assuming they are in-the-know, it may not be true. Does anyone here in the private/closed BETA know the inside scoop?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News