Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the pics DrEmmettBrown and +Rep... I have updated the first post of the thread as well.

Sponsored Links
    Never mind PSP (although that would be cool too)...
    Isn't it about time the PS1 & PS2 BC came out via firmware update anyway?!

I know loads of people who put off buying a ps3, initially because it was too expensive, then because it couldn't play their back catelog of games!

(Before anyone posts - yes they could have bought an early BC model like me, but like i said they were too expensive etc!)

Anyway - seems things are finally lookig up what with the more agressive advertising (damn XBOX game ads pss me off - available on Xbox -yeah but also on PS3 damnit!). And hopefully this too.

Just my thoughts on the subject - doubt anyone cares, but hey tough you've read em now!

PSPSwampy

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I hope so if it's true... otherwise it may end up looking something like this: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/site-n...news-7767.html
    Hehe yeah I remember that thing back in the early Psp days ^^. I wanted to buy one back then, but as soon as I had the actual stuff in front of me, I just couldn't imagine playing it without laughing (and maybe some sweat, as I recall it was quite heavy ^^).

Still, I kinda like those "they-belong-to-a-museum freak hardware pieces"

If this rumor is a real thing, than sony is making a silly decision. IMHO, i don't think that it's a great idea (because psp sales will go down).

I don't think its true tho think of it this way sony already have many games from psp upscaled to ps3 such as tekken and crash bandicoot, even though its a ps1 game.. but hey and they can just do that rather than wasting time on a emulator they can use that time and give us a better update rather than adding crap like facebook etc.

Arrow

Why would sony put that folder in a firmware that doesn't have a psp emulator? If they were planning wouldn't they leave it out?

Thumbs Up

Correct indeed, and on that I'm going to close this for now as there is no point in rehashing the same thing over for another 3 pages.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News